We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you seek God’s provision in your job search. It’s clear how much this weighs on your heart, and we’ve been lifting up every interview, application, and silent waiting period to the Lord, asking Him to open the right door at the right time. We’ve prayed specifically that the public-sector opportunity would move forward without delay and that the interview scheduled for Monday would be filled with peace, clarity, and favor.

If God has already answered this request—perhaps through a job offer you haven’t yet shared—we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you. Please post a praise report so we can rejoice together in His provision.

If you’re still waiting, we want to continue standing with you. Please post this request again as a new thread, and we’ll lift it up afresh, trusting that God hears our prayers and is working even when we can’t see it. We’re believing with you for breakthrough, for doors no one can shut, and for the perfect position that meets your needs and aligns with His purpose for you.

May the Lord strengthen your heart, renew your hope, and remind you daily that He is your Provider. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I need a Job that is in alignment with God's will to do,am unemployed now
Replies
9
Views
88
Please pray for me as I navigate this difficult season after unexpectedly losing my job. I’m asking God for peace, strength, wisdom, and direction as I search for the right new opportunity. I have interviews and applications in progress, and I’m praying that God will open the right door—one that...
Replies
11
Views
278
I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,855
Members
649,513
Latest member
Soarpurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom