I need a job

I am praying that Jehovah Jireh will stretch forth His mighty hand upon you and provide for all your needs. May He sustain you with His grace, give you guidance and open doors for you to find a good job as you trust in Him.

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Amen
I receive in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that I get a good paying job fast. I had an opportunity to get a job at ###, but I made terrible decisions and lost the opportunity. God please give me one more chance and I promise i will do things the right way this time. Please change my liee for the better. Thankyou God in Jesus' name...
Replies
7
Views
113
Please pray that I get a good job fast. I'm in a new country. It is my need that I have a job now. Please make an employer see me.
Replies
8
Views
152
I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom