i need a job

i need a job
Word of God says Ask and it shall be given unto u
Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH him Lord have Mercy on him n BLESS him with a gud job let JOB DOORS BE OPENED RIGHT NOW for him let every stumbling blocks be REMOVED n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by his life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a job. Please help me
Replies
9
Views
102
I've been unemployed for a bit. I've gone to a few interviews but nothing has been right. I either get ghosted by the employer or an email telling me they have gone in a different direction. I may have the possibility of starting a job in the public sector (passed all the background checks but...
Replies
10
Views
202
Please pray that I get a good job fast. I'm in a new country. It is my need that I have a job now. Please make an employer see me.
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom