I Need A Job Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since now God wants to treat me like Job, right, I am going to ignore him no more Bible reading and church. What did I get and God is unfair.
Replies
8
Views
156
Dear Lord Jesus, That is best for me will do me better in the long run. But at the same time I pray and begged you that I can be able to do my project that I wish I could’ve done last year was held over. Please help me find out for that. Be able to start my career by early September or maybe...
Replies
7
Views
176
I my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets are greatlyyyyy redeemed from all curses non communication isolation loner anti social behavior anti family no curses of high guilt no curses shame no curses of death no curses of failure of boils scabs itch healed life. I save up move out of State of ###...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,785
Messages
16,792,589
Members
649,392
Latest member
Valuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom