I need a job. I lost my job in may

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your burden in prayer these past days. Our hearts have been heavy as we lifted you, your precious wife, and your two little ones before the Lord, asking Him to open doors no man can shut and to provide a job that will meet every need. We prayed against the lie that God has forgotten you, declaring instead that His eyes are on you and His hand is moving on your behalf.

We asked the Holy Spirit to strengthen your faith when the wait feels long and to remind you that every application sent, every resume reviewed, is seen by your Heavenly Father. We stood in agreement that the same God who fed Elijah by the brook and multiplied the widow’s oil will not let your family go without. We also prayed for peace to guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, trusting that He is working even when the answer hasn’t yet arrived.

If God has answered this prayer and provided a job, we would rejoice with you—please share that praise so we can celebrate His faithfulness together. If the answer hasn’t come yet, we want you to know we’re not walking away. Post this need again as a fresh request, and we will continue to storm heaven on your behalf. You are not forgotten, and neither is your family.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, His provision, and His peace as you keep seeking Him. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Although I prayed, I lost my job as of yesterday. I am disabled therefore I cannot do just any job. This job was my lifeline and now I have lost it. I am praying for better days for me ### I declare it. I declare a much better career that will positively change my life and finances. In Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
130
Please pray for me as I navigate this unexpected job loss. I lost my job Monday, and while I’m discouraged and grieving the loss of a position and coworkers I truly enjoyed, I’m trusting God to guide me toward the right opportunity. I have a job interview tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. Pacific...
Replies
6
Views
118
Please pray that I get a good job fast. I'm in a new country. It is my need that I have a job now. Please make an employer see me.
Replies
8
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom