I Need A Job At ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Srtteau

Guest
Dear Father I am in dire need of a job at ###.

I have tried myriads of job vacancies but to no avail.

I am famished and tire of life though I pay tithe and whatnot in the church.

I have all the necessary things that need to be done but yet I am jobless.

Please Father I need this job urgently to facilitate my subsistence.
 
Dear Lord, in agreement with him, we ask for a job for him. Please bless the effort in finding a job, and the application's process in the companies he has applied. Please let him get a very good job that is suitable to his qualification, character, and his financial needs. Please use this to glorify Your name. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that I get a good paying job fast. I had an opportunity to get a job at ###, but I made terrible decisions and lost the opportunity. God please give me one more chance and I promise i will do things the right way this time. Please change my liee for the better. Thankyou God in Jesus' name...
Replies
7
Views
113
Please pray that I can find a job as soon as I can. I am really worried about paying bills.
Replies
14
Views
313
I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom