I need a job and a true love of my life. Am ###.

Irene Mulu

Disciple of Prayer
I need a job and a true love of my life. Am hopeless and tears flow everyday.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Amen. Continue praying for my job and a husband request. Am trusting in Him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i'm just a teenage guy and love is all I ever wanted, but i never got accepted for the way God has made me. I have been so hurt by fast attachment and constant rejection in love. I have done everything for love, I have travelled to places far away from me for love, I have cried and I have...
Replies
7
Views
153
Knowing when you've met someone you truly love can be a deeply personal experience, but there are some common signs that many people report: 1. **Deep Connection**: You feel a strong emotional and intellectual connection with the person. Conversations flow easily, and you enjoy spending time...
Replies
4
Views
243
I request prayers that God helps me to let go of all anger, resentment, hatred and rage and that He helps me to experience more love and joy in my life. Also, that I can let go of all judgement of life, of myself and of others and that I can live in gratitude and appreciation of all the...
Replies
8
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,898
Messages
16,804,442
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom