I Need A Helping Hand

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dominic Nyarko
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dominic Nyarko

Guest
I have undergone a lot of problems including fraud. please remember to the almighty God to help me restore my faith in him,
 
Dear Lord. Please show ### your love Lord. Please bring him into a deeper relationship with you. I ask for your will to be done in his life. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to you because ### asked for help and Lord I want to help ### in every way possible just asking that you allow me to be able to help ###. In Jesus Name Amen!
Replies
9
Views
381
Pray that God will continue revealing how much my current boyfriend loves me and his status of relationship with God because he has been ghosting for countless number of times when I got accidents or sicks, actually not picking phone calls and no replies in WhatsApp besides he kept refusing...
Replies
8
Views
231
Dear God thank you for helping me have a good day today at work. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol today and tonight. Please help me get a good night's sleep and rest and have a great day tomorrow. Thank you to everyone else that has also prayed for me. There is still a lot of work...
Replies
10
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom