I need a good paying job please ...

God bless you. I prayed for God's work - that is the best - for you & for your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost my job and visa is cancelled and ver desperate for a well paying job in a good company
Replies
12
Views
169
I ask for prayer for God to open up a higher paying job so stress will be lower in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
128
My name is ###. I am a ### by professional. I toil, I help pupils get good results and most of them are successful. Pray for me to get good paying job as teacher in ###, ### or ###. I need a good job in order for me to take care of my two daughters please.
Replies
8
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,085
Messages
16,807,120
Members
650,530
Latest member
Iraedorrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom