Diabole

Disciple of Prayer
I need a good home with a toilet and bathroom inside. I am tired of sitting on the bucket at night. I have two sick people I need them to be healed, my son and daughter. I need my other girls to support me so that I can help the sick ones to go for operation. I pray for peace in our country and in my home. I pray for our church to get finished soon so that even we the old ones get where to sit without fighting. I need to go out for some rest.
 
Friend I'm praying for you and family.

Heavenly Father, God of mercy, I ask that You would intervene over this matter and provide for this family and church community, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus, I pray. Amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to lead and guide me. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read: Seek, Find, and Love God...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK MYSELF MY 2 CATS GET A REALLY GOOD HOME TO STAYYY IN SECRET NO TOXIC ABUSES ABUSERS THAT DONT WANT ME HAPPY OR MY 2 CATS THATS ALL I HAVE NOW GREATLYYY WHERE NO OTHER ANIMALS ARE ATTACKING MY LITTLE ONE SHES TINY SWEETHEART THAT WAS TO MEAN TODAYYYY THERES NO EXCUSE FOR TODAYYY IDK WHO...
Replies
8
Views
126
Dear God, I lift up those on here who need a good night's rest and have been having trouble sleeping, due to lack of peace and ask that You grant them a sound mind in Jesus' name Remove worry, burdens and help them to surrender burdens to You Lord as it is written in Psalm 55:22, 'Cast your...
Replies
9
Views
172
Dear God, if you're reading this, I need a job, a work from home, dayshift job. I know I have been asking for a lot lately and been complaining too, but bills are stacking up and I can't do life anymore. Please give me a job that pays well so I can send my child to school, buy food and clothes...
Replies
7
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,785
Messages
16,803,541
Members
650,298
Latest member
Neodira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom