I Need A ### Godly Husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chimes1974

Guest
Please pray God would send the man in my life who is to be my husband! OR reveal who he is if he is already in my life! I am so lonely and God said it was not good to be alone AND two are better than 1!!!! I feel sooo hopeless and like giving up!!! Please pray that I would have a testimony that would reveal God's glory AND that only He could have done this thing in my life! I am praying for a godly man who desires to be the priest of the home and the leader, provider and protector of us! A man who would love God first and me and my kids and family...a man whom I would be very attracted to on ALL levels and him to me (physically, emotionally and spiritually)...but that we would honor God with a chaste relationship until marriage... and that we would have a common goal of winning lost souls out of the new-age movement and a ministry of deliverance! A man who would be my lover and at the same time my best friend and that I would be a wonderful helpmate to him and respect him! When God puts this man into my life--I will give ALL the glory to God! No matter how He chooses to do it--but when this happens, it could ONLY be from God since only God could answer this prayer...thank YOU JESUS!!!
 
Please Lord send healing to ###, help ease her heart, and shine light into her. Please Lord uplift her that she can radiate the white life draw into her life abundance, and a good relationship.
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with joy and life with full of friends and activities. Please give her a good person to be her close friend, if it is according to Your will. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Godly husband provided exactly for me. I am ### and single for a very long time.
Replies
8
Views
137
I need a divine alignment with the right man. I am being overcome. There are marriage requests from Muslims, men who are worldly, and now I am being humiliated by the pursuit of married men. I didn’t have the same desire for marriage and motherhood as my peers but now I understand there is an...
Replies
8
Views
113
Godly husband for me. Sweet romantic grounded in Jesus stable solide abundant beautiful prosperous relationship and marriage in Jesus name. Thank you Lord. Good friends. No fashists inclined people. There are too many of them here in ###. ### 000 people go to the concert of this man who sings...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom