I need a financial miracle.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all, Could you please pray for my financial decision making and a small financial miracle to boost? Thank you and God Bles
Replies
8
Views
218
My name is ###. I've been unemployed for many years now and haven't been able to find a position even with college degrees and years of experience. Been surviving on stocks and investments that will end this year and will lose my home if God doesn't provide for me soon. I pray my heart and soul...
Replies
10
Views
408
Please pray for me and my family. We are in desperate need of a financial miracle. After losing my husband suddenly, life has become incredibly difficult, and we are struggling to get back on our feet. We are praying for a breakthrough whether God chooses to provide it through an unexpected...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,365
Members
649,786
Latest member
Daexeatar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom