I need a financial miracle.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray I have enough sales through my business this week to pay my bills next week. I am absolutely desperate and have no money.
I don't know what I'm going to do and am struggling. Please pray for help. I can't live like this and feel like I'm going to die.
I pray for you, our heavenly father you have all the resources, all the money and everything that is required for this person, lord nothing is impossible for you, devil have no winning on you, you are the lord of life, father empower this person reading this prayer with your spirit because you empower us the with spirit of power not the spirit of fear, father you said 365 times in the Bible don't be afraid i am with you, i believe in every word in the holy scripture and believe that you have considered and listen to my prayer. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all, Could you please pray for my financial decision making and a small financial miracle to boost? Thank you and God Bles
Replies
8
Views
214
I'm unemployed. Life is starting to become very stressful, especially with bills mounting up. I go for interviews but either don't hear back or am unsuccessful. This seems to be an ongoing issue (third time unemployed in 18 months). I need prayer for a job and financial miracle over this...
Replies
11
Views
35
Lord please hear my cry I have no money to pay for anything lord. I don’t even have money for food lord I pray I receive a miracle today praying for someone to help me with my finances. Praying to get out of debt
Replies
11
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom