I NEED A BREAKTHROUGH IN THE AREA OF EMPLOYMENT ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I NEED A BREAKTHROUGH IN THE AREA OF EMPLOYMENT

I usually find employment with very good and well-paid companies as a secretary and I usually get short-term contracts. The longest contract I have ever been given is 6 months and it is so worrying because all my friends are settled in their jobs but I keep wondering in the same circle.

Please pray with me for a breakthrough to take place.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
FATHER WE THANK YOU FOR DIRECTIONS IN THIS LIFE, IN JESUS NAME! GOD BLESS....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can’t stand my husband either alcohol consume it’s like he’s depending on it and you got to help me or send me a purpose a new relationship because I’ve been struggling for so long that I’ve experienced no happiness at all. Everybody deserve to be happy and I’ve tried everything I can. there’s...
Replies
7
Views
311
I posted this recently: "I left a work from home job a few months ago (which had red flags, questionable policies and an overall bad reputation - although I believe they're trying to improve their reputation) because I didn't agree with their policies. I left after a very short time with them...
Replies
8
Views
154
I left a work from home job a few months ago (which had red flags, questionable policies and an overall bad reputation - although I believe they're trying to improve their reputation) because I didn't agree with their policies. I left after a very short time with them and also left on sort of a...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom