I need a better paying job urgently, please pray ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dimakatso
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dimakatso

Guest
I need a better paying job urgently, please pray for me I am in debts and I want to get out of them I want my business to flourish and be profitable and get more better business opportunities. I really do not have any happiness I pray for peace, happiness and marriage and I also pray for financial independence so I can own my very own house and a car. Please pray for me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### so that ### can find a job and save ###'s family.
Replies
9
Views
278
I really need a better paying job, I am a single mother and the salary I am receiving now only covers for my rent and insurance, I can't even afford to buy food. My sister helps me every month and I don't want her to carry such burden, it's not fair.
Replies
6
Views
223
Please pray for a better paying job to come up or that I get a substantial raise at my current job
Replies
11
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom