I, my wife ### and my daughter ### years old suffering from Covid 19 positive. Pl. Pray for us for getting good health. I was admitted in government hospital due to breathing problem today morning.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
299
If you could please send a prayer out for my wife ### it is going through a lot of pain suffering right now she has a history of ###, ###, ###, ###, ### history of ###, problem in her family please pray to give her strength and give her clarity to see the next steps through as the Lord to help...
Replies
12
Views
254
Ooooh lord I pray this morning for my marriage recovery we come back together in our marriage with ### and renewal our Love better than it was before we bring up our children together ### and ### for a better family girl us a matrimonio marriage amen
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,785
Messages
16,803,541
Members
650,298
Latest member
Neodira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom