I Miss ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter tess
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tess

Guest
God I don't know what happened....I just lose a good friend. I don't know what I've done. I tried to talk to her but she just ignored me. Can you please God send an angel to intercede for me and my friend to be friends again. Thank you my lord. By the way...it's been a long time I haven't said I love you God....I love you my lord with all my heart.
 
THANK YOU FOR THE LESSONS LEARNED AND THE LOVE YOUR SHOWING MY CHILDREN. THEY ARE MY BEING AND THEIR HAPPINESS MEANS MY HAPPINESS. THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH AND I KNOW THEY WILL TAKE THE POSITIVE FROM IT AND BECOME BETTER PEOPLE. I THANK YOU FOR THE RENEWED HOPE IN ###'S HAPPINESS AND ###'S FAITH AND ENCOURAGEMENT SHE TOO SO DESERVES. I PRAY THAT SOON I WILL FIND A WAY TO MAKE THEM PROUD AND LOVE ME FOR ALL THE GOOD IN ME. JUST WHEN I WAS READY TO GIVE UP. THANK YOU FOR YOUR RENEWED FAITH AND MAY HUMANITY PROSPER SPIRITUALLY FROM YOUR BLESSINGS. THANK YOU ### AND FAMILY FOR "TEACHING" ME THE "LIL" THINGS THAT MEAN SOOOO MUCH
 
Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name I pray that Your perfect will, will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about (my room-mate). Whatever is the problem please fix it Lord Jesus in your perfect timing.

Don’t You Ever Forget…. Jesus loves You!!! And Don’t Ever Forget…. God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best. Obey God’s Word. God Honors Obedience to His Word. God Got You. The Best Is Yet To Come.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

[media]http://youtu.be/KwmnHNuwsjs
 
Dear Lord, please bless this relationship with love, peace, joy, and forgiveness for any hurts on one to each other. Please intervene the relationship to be in peaceful relationship again, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord help her to achieve balance. Lord help them to achieve balance, Amen.
default_humble.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My cat went missing about ### years ago and I never saw her again. And my family was being mean to her when my mom was alive she wanted to throw her out the window. And my brother got mad at me because the litter smells bad and he told me if you can't do no better than that put her to sleep...
Replies
13
Views
270
hi my name is ### I was in this relationship for about 1 and a half almost 2 years. It was a Christian relationship. In the beginning of our relationship we were good but as time went on our flaws started showing in the relationship and that’s what broke us. She was a big part of my life...
Replies
10
Views
234
I really appreciate you guys for helping me out. Thank you. I don’t really have an answer for sure if she meant it when she said she is getting married because she told me that after 4 months of the break up. So she fully like moved on that fast or she was just trying to push me away. Because...
Replies
11
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom