I miss you, Lord. I miss what we used ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annileve

Account Closed
I miss you, Lord. I miss what we used to have. We had gotten so much closer than ever before. Now that I've drifted away, I can't stop being surprised at how different it is. So cold and lonely. I have never been as happy as with you, for YEARS. I need you, Lord. Please forgive me for my mistakes, let me come back to you. Being away from you is so difficult. I try to get closer, but when I've gotten closer I drift back again. Please help me. I am lost without you, on my own nothing seems right anymore. Please, please, help. Give me mercy. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Oh Heavenly Father, It so blesses me to read of another prodigal coming home to You, Lord! You know me Lord and that I have been a prodigal too a few times in my life and I'm so grateful that each time You are their awaiting our return, with loving, open arms! And that You never scold us, just love us as we humble ourselves and realize that we are nothing with out YOU! Hallelujah! I can just hear the angels singing in the Heavens as yet another one of us returns to YOU!!! Praise You Lord! I ask this in Jesus' name, amen!
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My cat went missing about ### years ago and I never saw her again. And my family was being mean to her when my mom was alive she wanted to throw her out the window. And my brother got mad at me because the litter smells bad and he told me if you can't do no better than that put her to sleep...
Replies
13
Views
267
hi my name is ### I was in this relationship for about 1 and a half almost 2 years. It was a Christian relationship. In the beginning of our relationship we were good but as time went on our flaws started showing in the relationship and that’s what broke us. She was a big part of my life...
Replies
10
Views
229
Few days back my ### went to be with the lord. He battled with the most painful and agonising problems for more than a month. He was in emotional and spiritual turmoil. But he always held onto Jesus. He would quote scriptures loudly most of the time. Then during the last few days he just...
Replies
7
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom