I Miss My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

LjC

Account Closed
God please help me my ### just passed away and I miss her so I need peace Lord Jesus
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi my name is ### I was in this relationship for about 1 and a half almost 2 years. It was a Christian relationship. In the beginning of our relationship we were good but as time went on our flaws started showing in the relationship and that’s what broke us. She was a big part of my life...
Replies
10
Views
227
I’m asking for prayers for more time with my ###. I hardly get to see him due to the court order I have. It feels very unfair and like parental alienation. I can only see him for ### hours a day on every ###, ### and ### weekend. It breaks my heart because I need more time with my ### and I feel...
Replies
9
Views
138
I don't know what I have done wrong. I love and miss my daughter and son-in-law and especially my grandsons. She hasn't spoken to me in months. It doesn't do any good to ask. So I am trusting God. I lost my mom when I was ### years old. I know I'm not perfect. But I love my kids with all my...
Replies
7
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom