I messed up bc I felt desperate. I know ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1proudmommyof2

Servant of All
I messed up bc I felt desperate. I know ### will be mad. Please Sweet spirit of God breathe peace into our relationship... Please remove the na Sayers that make me doubt. Please God. I'm scared, worried. My faith has been shaken....all because of tricks my mind plays. I'm being tormented. Please Lord. Bless me w a breakthrough
 
Keep praying! Don't give up!!! Even in the darkest hour, God can provide hope, restoration, and rescue.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:17 – “He will respond to the prayer of the destitute; he will not despise their plea.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:17, the psalmist offers a comforting truth: God hears the cries of those who are struggling and...
Replies
9
Views
176
God I know I messed up but now I'm stuck with all these loans. Please forgive my sins and let miracles start happening in my life this moment. I'm sorry for trying to take my life God. Please show me Your face God
Replies
13
Views
257
I messed up. I was so desperate to heal my marriage. I was so desperate for anything at all. God was moving. He was but, but a friend convinced me to try tarot readings. It seemed innocent at the time, but I opened a door I never should have and I'm extremely sorry for that. Immediately things...
Replies
8
Views
38
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,281
Members
649,265
Latest member
Valioziorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom