i m suffering from insomnia since ...

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
EZEKIEL 37:1
IF DRY BONES CAN COME BACK TO LIFE, WE ARE ALWAYS IN A COMFORTABLE PLACE TO RECEIVE HEALING.
 
May Lord touch you and heal your disease right now, and fill you with holy spirit and bless you with good health ....praying in the miraculous named of Jesus.
 
i m suffering from in somnia since past ### years i have tried everything the sleeping pill is the only remedy i fasted for ### days just as the muslims fast but nothing happened i just cannot sleep. pls pray for me my anxiety and depression is also high side ###
I am the same way..put it in the Lords hands and give it to him and let go praying for you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am suffering from insomnia for last 15yrs.I tried many medicine it didn't help.Please pray for my healing.
Replies
10
Views
418
I'm suffering from glaucoma from 2020 suddenly I lost vision in left eye.. now I'm very depressed with my life what sin I have did, God help me bless me to complete cure to reverse it completely..I'm very depressed I had lost hope with my life in early 40 age of life it's started, forgive me...
Replies
9
Views
337
I'm suffering from knee problems. Please pray for me to 100%. Healthy to participate in pro boxing matches.
Replies
7
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom