I m so sorry i had a lot ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter chilumba
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chilumba

Guest
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Please know that your prayers are powerful, even when you don't feel like they're making a difference. It's completely normal to feel dry or discouraged at times. Remember, God is always with you, even when it feels like He's silent.

Here are a few things you might consider:

1. **Be Patient**: Sometimes, God's timing is different from ours. He knows what's best, even when it's hard to understand.

2. **Seek Community**: Talk to friends, family, or a support group. Sharing your feelings can be incredibly healing.

3. **Read Scripture**: Sometimes, reading the Bible can provide comfort and remind you of God's promises.

4. **Pray for Understanding**: Ask God to help you understand His plan and to give you peace.

5. **Rest**: Take time to rest and care for yourself. Grief can be exhausting.

Remember, you're not alone in this. Many people have felt the same way and found comfort in God's presence. Keep praying, and trust that He hears you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Chilumba, hold on to your faith. Believe me, God hears your cries for help and comfort. I know HE will NEVER leave you. While you feel as though your spirit is disconnected (I have felt this way too), I can tell you via a testimony that God has carried me not once, twice, three times but 4 times through all my family's passing except my 2 children (my only grandmother, my only sister, and my parents 5 weeks apart). Keep asking God for healing of your heart and comfort. Ask him to guide your steps.

Sometimes, you may feel alone and feel like you're in walking in the wilderness without direction or protection but GOD will provide you with support and love to sustain you. This is the time to hold on to the precious memories that you have of your sister and those memories will aid you in healing of your broken heart. God is merciful. I had to remember and hold on to the fact that HE said HE will never put more on you than you can bear so you must be able to get through this.

Your love and your memories will heal your heart. Realize that your sister had her own journey and while we want to make the passing of our loved ones centered on our loss it is not about us but their relationship with God.

Father God, I pray that ### finds comfort in knowing that her sister was your child first before she became her sister and you have given her eternal protection and life. Help her heart to heal Father. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen!
 
my dear sister be of faith Jesus Loves you Their is Hope in Christ always he is a faithful God even if are not faithful he is faithful he cant deny who he is, he is a mighty God who care and Loves you tremendously and has a plan even at the lowest point he will carry you cast your burdens on the Lord when you pray be honest with him do not hide anything just be honest with him it will lighten the burden in which you carry. Again Jesus Loves You and Jesus Loves You so much Glory to God in Jesus name!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I I am so sorry I have not been on the opening day for my birthday this###
Replies
5
Views
280
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:4 – “My heart is blighted and withered like grass; I forget to eat my food.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:4, the psalmist speaks from a place of deep sorrow and despair. He compares his heart to grass that has been scorched...
Replies
8
Views
204
I'm so drained. I'm so sorry I post the same prayer request, I'm just feeling hopeless. I try to do right and live the way the lord wants us too. Things don't seem to change for me though. I don't like feeling sorry for myself but I do right now. Please pray for peace I suppose.
Replies
11
Views
465
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom