I`m seeking employment for my self and praying for God’s protection,

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1585

Guest
I`1M SEEKING EMPLOYMENT FOR MY SELF AND PRAYING FOR GOD’S PROTECTION, ### YRS SINCE I GRADUATED I HAVE NOT SECURED A JOB AT ALL.

I PRAY THAT MY LORD JESUS TO GIVE ME A JOB, AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You seeking Your divine guidance as I search for employment. You know the exact desires of my heart and the skills You have blessed me with. Please open doors that are meant for me and close those that are not. Grant me the wisdom to recognize the right...
Replies
10
Views
157
Please pray for me since I graduated I have never been employed anywhere. I'm ### years old men with a ### year daughter. It is very difficult to make ends meet. Struggling to support her and always begging from relatives. Pray for me that I find a permanent job to better our lives amen.
Replies
7
Views
254
Hi everyone. Thank you for this platform. I have been seeking employment. It's now ### years and a few months. Please pray that God opens doors of opportunity for me. At first I would get no responses at all. I prayed that God would see me. Indeed He did because then at least I started...
Replies
9
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,948
Messages
16,793,960
Members
649,532
Latest member
Dorlierwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom