I m messaging from ###. I believe I can be delivered

tamary masunda

Disciple of Prayer
I'm messaging from ###. I believe I can be delivered from bondage by devil. Devil took away my husband ### and he has gone with another wife leaving me alone with the three children. I need my husband to take m and the children from where he has left us. May his broken heart be healed and be given love for me his wife once again through your MIGHTY WONDERS and return to us in JESUS NAME. Moreso, may I become a good wife for him for ever.
 
Dear God, please provide for ### and her kids and bring her husband back. In Jesus name amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### from ###. I believe in Jesus. We have two children. My husband is working in a private hospital. We are leading a financial challenge to run our family. I lost my job. The salary of my husband is not good to run our family. Please do pray for my job and financial stability in our family...
Replies
3
Views
58
I am ### from ###. I believe in Jesus. I have big physical problems and am full of weakness. I am angry quickly, lose my temper. I have no understanding with my husband, feel unsafe. Please do pray for my physical and mental health and a good married life with my husband in Jesus' name.
Replies
4
Views
41
Pray for me so I can be delivered from sexual sins and desires. I want to live for God. And pray for me to find love.
Replies
4
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,957
Members
648,101
Latest member
Eldeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom