I am ### from ###. I believe in Jesus.

BELEE PORE

Disciple of Prayer
I am ### from ###. I believe in Jesus. We have two children. My husband is working in a private hospital. We are leading a financial challenge to run our family. I lost my job. The salary of my husband is not good to run our family. Please do pray for my job and financial stability in our family in Jesus' name.
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. Its me again. I just want to come here to pray again and say.. Dear Lord, I believe that my miracle is on its way. I believe that I will get that Amazon Specialist Job at ###. I believe I will be able to pay the ### Advance that I borrowed in my ### salary. I believe I will stay in this...
Replies
8
Views
276
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart to this wonderful community. I know you have been praying for me consistently …which gave me one more reason to be a woman of God & get closer to God and be like Jesus (Honestly, I really didn’t have anyone in my life before who would pray for me &...
Replies
10
Views
247
I'm suffering from so many diseases my husband is alcoholic he's also not well, daily he fight us there are no peace in our life due to drink. My son ### ### is not obedient, not studying properly. Plz accept my request for lay hand.
Replies
9
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,957
Members
648,101
Latest member
Eldeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom