i m ### i m working ###.i and my ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sunil
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunil

Guest
i m ### i m working ###. i and my girl frnd has lots of problem nw ###..plz prayer for us ###,
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord I m waiting for my job to get confirmed in ###. And also my son is in ### working God to bless him with blessed Christian ### girl as life partner in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
6
Views
328
Please kindly pray for my good friend ### to reply my messages & VDO-call or Call me ASAP on ### Nov. as it's my Birthday On ### Sep, He sent a message that ... "Bear with me. My grandson is seriously ill." (Before this, he had been quiet for a month + a week) After that, he had been quiet...
Replies
7
Views
450
Plz pray for me .... I m in big problem I loss lot of money .... I m stressed .... And fed up from my life .... My prayers Not listened ..... Plz 🙏 pray for me from heart ... Pray for my recovery and heart peace
Replies
10
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom