I love the Lord and all that He does ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristie1981

Disciple of Prayer
I love the Lord and all that He does for me daily. I am Bless and thankful for it. As I go through my day the devil is always lurking. I am asking God to save me and keep me strong. Something always comes up bills, accidents, and unexpected turnarounds. My finances are in trouble I need a financial blessing. I pray that if I give my worries and fears to God He will take them and relieve me of despair. I am filled with worry and fear and I just want to be happy and enjoy life with my family. I need help with my finances and I just want to be stress free even if it is only for a little while. I have stretched my arms out to God and asked Him for help. Pray for me and my family that we will get our blessings. I am not perfect but human a sinner and I have asked for forgiveness for any sins that I may have committed such as lying but I pray that I can live better and be obedient to God's laws. Pray for us so that life will soon improve.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 118:29 : O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Historical Context: Psalm 118 is one of the Hallel Psalms (Psalms 113-118), traditionally sung during Jewish festivals like Passover. These psalms...
Replies
10
Views
230
About 1 week ago I said I couldn't continue anymore. I cried every night to the point where my students have asked me why my eyes are so red. He started following and talking to new girls on Instagram. Please help me heal, or otherwise let it be good - make it forever.
Replies
11
Views
157
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Song of Solomon 7:12: “Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the vines have budded, if their blossoms have opened, and if the pomegranates are in bloom-there I will give you my love.” This verse reflects the bride’s invitation to her...
Replies
10
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom