I love ###'s father please let us rekindle ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter motherof2
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

motherof2

Guest
I love my daughters' father, please let us rekindle the flame. Let us rid any obstacles that are preventing us to be in love as we were before. Please pray I rid some non-healthy addictions and pray I'm disease-free, I find myself making the same wrong choices I made before, pray I find some courage and strength to stop and realize the Lord keeps giving me another chance, I'm so afraid that someday He will stop, pray I do better and we get married and love one another till death do us part. Please let all STD/HIV tests come back negative and give me the strength and courage to go get tested.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi pls pray for my ### to come back to us. Give him faith that he is ready to be a dad and how beautiful and fun it can be with the 3 of us and my cat. I want my family whole and I absolutely need his support and love. Help him to embrace this and take a chance and believe it can be beautiful...
Replies
6
Views
390
Dear heavenly Father, please let us qualify for the home loan now. Pray that we can take this dark cloud from over our heads. I love you Father, Amen
Replies
11
Views
355
Lord, I am praying that you can please rekindle the love between an ex and I. We have remained friends for ### years now since we broke up and our friendship has been rocky since. You say follow your heart. How can you keep following it if the other person's might be elsewhere. Not to sure where...
Replies
7
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,975
Messages
16,817,117
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom