I Love My ### So Much In Spite Of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
God really works in ways we cannot fathom. While praying alone the other day, my wife suddenly called me up and asked me to come home for she wanted me out of our house. I cried and cannot believe what I heard because the day before that she was so mad at me. Now I'm back home! Please continue praying for the full restoration of our relationship, Thank you for all the prayers. May God bless the loving people who offered prayers and moral support during those difficult times.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling mentally and lacking confidence to be the husband and father my family needs. Please pray for me so that God gives me peace to know that everything will be ok and that there is hope on the other side of these trying times. I feel so incredibly lonely and lost. I pray for all of...
Replies
9
Views
193
I pray for my marriage, I love my wife with all my heart. She is being deceived by someone who isn't a believer. Who is trying to put a wedge between my wife and I. I feel powerless like there is nothing I can do and I can't say anything to her otherwise I become the bad guy if I point anything...
Replies
7
Views
252
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus to ask you Lord if my mum is up there with you, I'm heartbroken right now because I miss her I want to hear her voice one last time, to hug her one last time, a chance to say goodbye, I love my mum Lord and I never told her enough, this...
Replies
9
Views
435
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom