I Love My ### So Much In Spite Of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I love my ### so much in spite of her infidelity and am willing to accept her again. But she insists that she wants separation. Aside from her, our three kids are my treasures. I don't want to lose this family. I am doing my best though I am the one offended by her three extra-marital affairs. I really need prayers to be able to continue fighting for my love. There are times that I want to give up, but when I think of my kids, I struggle to continue finding a solution to this crisis.
 
Keep praying! Don't give up!!! Even in the darkest hour, God can provide hope, restoration, and rescue.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father we pray for You to intercede in this matter, Lord, we do not know why we face the trials that we face other than to be refined, I pray that You speak to this child of Yours, comfort ### and reconcile ### marriage, in Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling mentally and lacking confidence to be the husband and father my family needs. Please pray for me so that God gives me peace to know that everything will be ok and that there is hope on the other side of these trying times. I feel so incredibly lonely and lost. I pray for all of...
Replies
9
Views
193
I pray for my marriage, I love my wife with all my heart. She is being deceived by someone who isn't a believer. Who is trying to put a wedge between my wife and I. I feel powerless like there is nothing I can do and I can't say anything to her otherwise I become the bad guy if I point anything...
Replies
7
Views
252
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus to ask you Lord if my mum is up there with you, I'm heartbroken right now because I miss her I want to hear her voice one last time, to hug her one last time, a chance to say goodbye, I love my mum Lord and I never told her enough, this...
Replies
9
Views
435
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom