I love my friend no matter what Lord. You ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He’s just not in the same page as me. He doesn’t get my purpose and doesn’t understand. I love him but I rather be alone. I’m a guy taking about my friend I grew up with.
Replies
10
Views
266
Jesus I am going to trust you no matter what it may be. Your will for my marriage I will trust you for it and not some apps no matter how long it will take as it involve patience so I thank you for teaching me patience through wait and self control. As for my work , as long as I love you and...
Replies
7
Views
315
Lord Jesus I am not sure what are you doing in my life right now it is so sick and tired to figure out your plans and the plans for the future you know. It is confusing and frustrating too. Like I prayed for a job and a wife, but I get none are you guiding me towards that direction or what. I...
Replies
6
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom