I love a girl. We both love ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus bless my heart with love romantically. Let my heart experience true, genuine love with my soon-to-be husband. As you prepare me to be a perfect wife for him, let it come naturally for me. Please give us both happy, healthy love in one another that leads to immediate marriage to...
Replies
7
Views
189
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 4:17 – “Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Nehemiah 4:17 describes a unique and intense situation during the rebuilding of Jerusalem‘s...
Replies
11
Views
150
Some reason the other one clicked to post it & I didn't mean to. In order to love my neighbour as I myself, I need to love myself first, but how do i love myself & how do i know if I already do? How do i even know that I love God? Is it the action rather than the feeling for both cases? Is...
Replies
10
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom