I lost my job in May and have been ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

real2me

Disciple of Prayer
I lost my job in May and have been seeking another job with no success. I do not have a car and am to the point now where I cannot even afford the bus, so interviews would be almost impossible. I do not have the money for my rent and other bills and feel like I cannot breathe. I'm trying so hard to keep our home, I have 2 kids and 2 dogs, if I lose this house, the 3 of us will be separated and we will lose our family dogs. I have nowhere to go, no family that can help. I've lost my brother and sister over the past year and have had all of my friends turn their backs on me. I can usually keep my faith up and stay strong and positive but right now this constant monthly struggle to pay bills is beating me down. I'm here, home, alone every single day and it's getting harder to stay in faith that God will turn this around. I'm ###, too old to be having to start all over from rock bottom, but too young to just be living each day because I have to and not because I want to. I've been going thru really awful storms for the last year and I need so badly for this season of pain, grief, failure, and loss to be over. I need a miracle to pay bills and rent this week and I know God makes a way where there is none. I don't often ask for prayer for myself, but I need the prayers of others on my behalf right now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
151
Although I prayed, I lost my job as of yesterday. I am disabled therefore I cannot do just any job. This job was my lifeline and now I have lost it. I am praying for better days for me ### I declare it. I declare a much better career that will positively change my life and finances. In Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
130
Please pray for me as I navigate this unexpected job loss. I lost my job Monday, and while I’m discouraged and grieving the loss of a position and coworkers I truly enjoyed, I’m trusting God to guide me toward the right opportunity. I have a job interview tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. Pacific...
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom