I lost my job at a Day Care Center due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I am ### and no one will hire me due to my age. I have a home and I am in jeopardy of losing my home if I cannot earn money. My pension and social security is not enough alone to save it. I need a financial blessing to save my home. Please pray with me for God to shower me with His Mercy and Grace. I believe in God and trust Him. I pray to Him daily and give Him thanks and glory. God Bless You! Amen.
Do not worry! You are blessed! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I lost my job at a Day Care Center due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I am ### and no one will hire me due to my age. I have a home and I am in jeopardy of losing my home if I cannot earn money. My pension and social security is not enough alone to save it. I need a financial blessing to save my home. Please pray with me for God to shower me with His Mercy and Grace. I believe in God and trust Him. I pray to Him daily and give Him thanks and glory. God Bless You! Amen.
Dear ###,
I pray with you and stand in faith believing
That God is going to provide for you, that you will be able to keep your house and get to finance yourself properly.
I pray in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
146
Although I prayed, I lost my job as of yesterday. I am disabled therefore I cannot do just any job. This job was my lifeline and now I have lost it. I am praying for better days for me ### I declare it. I declare a much better career that will positively change my life and finances. In Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
130
Please pray for me as I navigate this unexpected job loss. I lost my job Monday, and while I’m discouraged and grieving the loss of a position and coworkers I truly enjoyed, I’m trusting God to guide me toward the right opportunity. I have a job interview tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. Pacific...
Replies
6
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,800
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom