I look to You

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m looking for weekday work. I haven't been able to find it yet—please pray. Please pray that I find a good position where I can perform well, earn good pay, and avoid overexertion alongside my weekend shifts
Replies
11
Views
150
Premature aging, I was told today that I look like a mom, I don’t have kids, I am still young, please pray for renewal of youth, I went through lots of trials and tribulations in life and now I have to suffer this, not even married yet, please pray the skin to be firm and youthful again.
Replies
8
Views
268
### and I need you. We need you to restore us; I ask you to restore us oh Lord and to help us find the way back to each other and you again. I ask you to renew in me and both of us, us a willing spirit. A reconciliation. A restored loving Christ centered marriage. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
Replies
9
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,597
Messages
16,813,022
Members
650,903
Latest member
Saulareth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom