I live in ###, ###, ...

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
I live in ###, ###, ###. When the harassment, stalking (physical and electronic), intimidation first started I called the police. Not much happened. I called City officials. Silence. I called the mayor's office. His secretary helped a little and then was in a very bad car accident. I even called ### news. Pray for those who allowing demons, serpents & scorpions, to use them to do Satan's work. Neighborhoods under witchcraft, satanic hold, stay that way because everyone gives in to the tactics. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Pray for this neighborhood, that those who serve God will rise up and stand together to fight the good fight of faith.
praying for all this
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hate the area that I live in so much. It's full of satanic demon possessed evil devil people. If I could leave I would but I can't because of my financial situation. The devil people are always harassing me and threatening me and also spreading lies on social media about me. I never did...
Replies
11
Views
177
Father you know all the details of this prayer. I pray to find solitude, peace, protection, wisdom Thank you. In Jesus name amen
Replies
13
Views
176
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You don't have...
Replies
6
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,703
Messages
16,779,924
Members
648,241
Latest member
Kyruyranarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom