I LIVE IN ### AND HAVE VERY POOR ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I LIVE IN ### AND HAVE VERY POOR HEATING SYSTEM THE COUNCIL ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FITTING GAS CENTRAL NEW HEATING SYSTEM SOON CAN YOU PLEASE PRAY THE COUNCIL WILL FIT NEW GAS CENTRAL HEATING IN MY FLAT AND FLATS IN MY AREA VERY VERY SOON PLEASE PRAY THE LORD INTERVENES AND THAT THIS WILL BE MOVED ALONG HAPPEN SOON LORD PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN SOON IN JESUS NAME LORD PLEASE PLEASE FILL EVERY ROOM OF MY HOME WITH YOUR LOVE AND PRESENCE PLEASE LORD MAKE EVERY ROOM OF MY HOUSE A LOT A LOT WARMER COSIER SOON AND LORD PLEASE MAKE THE COUNCIL FIT NEW GAS CENTRAL HEATING VERY SOON MAKE ME GET A LETTER FROM COUNCIL SOON SAYING THEY ARE FITTING NEW GAS CENTRAL HEATING SOON PLEASE LORD MAKE THIS HAPPEN SOON IN JESUS NAME
 
Father, you said we should ask and it shall be given unto us, seek and we shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto us. Lord Jesus, we ask that you perfect your word now and hear and answer this prayer in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hate the area that I live in so much. It's full of satanic demon possessed evil devil people. If I could leave I would but I can't because of my financial situation. The devil people are always harassing me and threatening me and also spreading lies on social media about me. I never did...
Replies
11
Views
176
Greetings please pray that I may find homes for my 4 kittens and that I find a solution asap for my ### to ### thank you. Super important that I proceed with good energy and vibes. Shabbot Shalom Thank you also protection and anything you are also wanting in pray amen amen
Replies
6
Views
236
Please pray for Jesus to place His mighty right hand over us and spiritually intervene in the winds that are expected to increase this evening. I ask that He calm them and redirect them away from my home, my neighborhood, and our county here in ###, PA. We trust fully in our Lord, knowing He is...
Replies
7
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom