I Lift My Voice To You Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter justpeaceofmind
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justpeaceofmind

Guest
dear lord,

i know i have been far from perfect and i no this i just ask

you help me keep strong not for my self but for my kids it hard to have such a powerful illness and and not be able to work for them and give them their basic needs lord i prayer that something happens for the better not for me but them i want to do so much for them but because satan has cursed me my illness its hard to keep a smile on my face please lord my god you are my everything and thank you for what i do have i bind satan in the name of jesus name i pray that i am able to get my kids their needs i pray that i get better i pray that my little family stays strong
 
Dear Lord,

Please take away the illness and protect ### and the family. Provide them with happiness, love and good life Lord. Send your Angels around the house and guard the family Lord.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Jehovah Jireh - we are believing your right now in the situation with my sister in Christ. Ask that you make a way out of no way in Jesus name.
 
09/29/2011, at 1000am, Arizona time. Please keep ### and ### (supervisors) in prayer. Pray that God will deal with ### -- she loves starting trouble in the work place. Please pray that God will not allow my enemies to triumph over me in this meeting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will heal my voice, both for singing and speaking, totally and completely. Pray that He removes the pain in my throat, and that He undoes any and all damage that has been done to it. Pray that my voice will be at its very best when I sing, and that I will talk as much as I...
Replies
10
Views
223
So exhausted and ill and also major prayers. These workers are undermining my orders and not doing what they said they'll do and demanding up front payment. Please pray that they change their attitude and bring them peace, strength, wisdom, and knowledge to do these things correctly with...
Replies
7
Views
166
I have a musical performance tonight at ### and my voice is completely gone! Please pray for God to restore it.
Replies
8
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom