Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Vladi777

Beloved of All
Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord Jesus Christ, I am beginning to understand that I know very little of the Heavenly Father. In my problems, pain and confusion, many times I begin to think that God does not love me, that He does not want to hear my prayers and help me. Please support me with your prayers. Let us pray, the Holy Heavenly Father reveal Himself in my life, through His love, through His Word, through His anointing, and in whatever way He sees fit. Let us pray that God will help me to know Him truly, that my lies, self-delusions and the chains of the devil in my life will be broken (irreversibly) for the glory of God, in the Holy Name and Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ! Let us pray that God will help me to cling to and strongly love His Word, His will and His law, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Thank you for your care, support and prayers. God bless you abundantly!

I just prayed for your request! Remember the Lord hears, considers, and answers the prayers of the righteous (The Christian) according to his will as it says in Scripture! (Psalm 34:17) (1 John 5:14)

As a Christian, walk in the Spirit and the Lord's ways by avoiding sin, that your prayers be not hindered. (Galatians 5:16-26)

Pray for your request without stopping as the Scripture commands. (1 Thessalonians 5:17)

Remember also the Holy Spirit intercedes for you when you are among the followers of the Lord (a Christian), and He (the Spirit) expresses the groanings in you which cannot be uttered. (Romans 8:26)

The Lord answer your prayer according to his grace, mercy, and will!

Amen! So be it!

Father I join in asking this for Vladi and all others in need including us. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray Lord Jesus. Amen.

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world - YOU!- that He gave His son"
God, thank You for revelation to all of us as we all grow deeper in knowing You, that is, knowing Love. I prayed your requests, in Jesus' Name, amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Tomorrow I have an important meeting with Pastor Stilian. I ask for your prayerful support. Heavenly Father guide, bless and anoint strongly my meeting with Pastor Stilian, in the Name of Jesus Christ! Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will help me and give me wisdom in what way to speak and...
Replies
Views
Dear brothers and sisters, let us pray for the following people: Tihomir, Petranka, Kosta, Ivo N., Nikola, Nedelin, Gergana, Nikolai and Ivayla. Let us pray Heavenly Father to work in the hearts of these people in such a way that they have a much deeper, truer, and healthier relationship with...
Replies
Views
*Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord, please support me with your prayers. May Heavenly Father give me opportunities, guidance, wisdom, and grace — to be more useful to His Kingdom, His fields, and His work. Let us pray that Our Heavenly Father will help me with all the gifts and talents He...
Replies
Views
*Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord, please support me with your prayers. May Heavenly Father give me opportunities, guidance, wisdom, and grace — to be more useful to His Kingdom, His fields, and His work. Let us pray that Our Heavenly Father will help me with all the gifts and talents He...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom