I Know That Everyone Is Tired Of Seeing Me Post. I'm Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Please pray for me. I ask you to pray for God to send me a mate. I ask that you pray for God to send ### back to me, if it's His will; if it's not His will, for me and ###, for Him to send me a mate. I am in need for a mate to love and share my life with. I'm so lonely, it feels like my heart is about to explode; I'm extremely at a very low point in my life. I need human love and companionship.

Thank you for praying for me, I'm sorry for keeping posting on here,

###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our world, nation, please pray for the pastors and church congregations all over the world, please please pray that my doctor endocrinologist Dr. ### will let me get my insulin pump. Please pray that who took my blood and who will look over the labs and who sends the doctor the...
Replies
4
Views
232
  • Locked
I know that everyone gets tired of seeing my prayer requests, I'm sorry. Please pray for God to send me a wife. I've never been married before, I'm ###. I need a wife and helpmate that loves God with all of her heart and soul. Thanks for taking the time to pray for me.
Replies
18
Views
295
  • Locked
I know that everyone is tired of hearing about ### and ###, but I ask you to pray for us. I'm losing ### to another man, and it is destroying me and my life. ### is my whole world. I'm miserable and destroyed, and that's just putting it lightly. I don't have anyone else in my life, I put my...
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom