I know that everyone gets tired of seeing my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remember that if you are feeling like giving up that usually means you are about to get a breakthrough of some kind. Hang on. Endure. Fight the good fight and keep praying and believing because we serve a Mighty God and He is always on time.
 
dear friend in Christ

God has heard the prayer requests you sent to the people who are now praying and already prayed for you. God will definitely do a great miracle in your life Praise be to our God and His Son Jesus Christ. BE CONFIDENT MY FRIEND
 
I pray that God will hear your cries out and will bless you with what you want. I pray he will keep you in faith until this happens. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
My dear friend ###: Our God says that it is His good pleasure to give to you the His kingdom. Praise God as we pray with you, that God will give to you the desires of your heart as you delight yourself in Him. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please remove anything that's stagnation in my life I've outgrown this level I'm tired of doing different things every year and getting the same result, let this ordinance of hard luck and stagnation be broken in my life let there be financial breakthrough in my life let favour and grace...
Replies
5
Views
402
I would like prayer for God to renew me and refresh me. I've been battling with parasites and so has my older daughter who lives with me. The enemy has sold a lot of strife between us, and I'm praying that her heart would soften and let her and I would pray together like we used to. But a big...
Replies
6
Views
124
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I’ve told my story here many times. In the summer of ###, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job for my family in Texas, my home state. My sons and I left for Texas. Previously, without even consulting me, my wife had purchased a plane...
Replies
10
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom