I know someone who is going through ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know someone who is a very good and passionate teacher who just did a teaching demo today. Kindly pray that they get the job, they truly deserve it.
Replies
7
Views
428
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
146
I have a friend who is going through a tough time in her relationship right now. Her partner also recently suffered an injury and it is putting a further strain on the relationship. I pray for both of their health, but I also pray that God guide that relationship in the way that will be the best...
Replies
8
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,444
Messages
16,811,198
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom