I Know It Is A Lot But, Please Keep Praying For These Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianedolan1988

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer for new living arrangements:

I pray that I can move out of my current living arrangements, as they are causing me great stress, hardships & unhappiness, I pray to you oh Lord that you help my boyfriend realize that I am in a very bad situation & that I need out of it very soon, I pray that he will not change his mind about having me live with him & that he will make the choice on his own without his mother’s help & that he will do what is right in his heart & what guide he to do, that EVERYONE who thinks I cannot live on my own be proven wrong, Lord give me the strength to make the best of things until I can move out of where I am living now,

Prayer for financial savings:

God I pray to you that you will provide some way for me to save money so I can either bring my friend from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada to visit me for my birthday or that I can save money so I can go out on my birthday & have fun, Lord God please bless me your grateful servant amen

Prayer for sleep & healing:

Lord my God I pray to you that you grant me the ability to sleep because I desperately need the rest that sleep will bring, Lord Jesus please make the chronic muscle spasms & nerve pain in my back go away if even for just a few hours, if it is your will Lord let my mind be calm & peaceful, not restless uncontrolled, if it be your will God let it be done, amen

Prayer for a friend:

I pray in God’s name that my friend ### in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada is ok & that the Lord’s will is being done in his life, that he is safe & well, that he starts getting my text messages soon, so we can reconnect & communicate with him again, Lord help ### & I to get through this hard time, & that the problems ### is having with his phone, God help me to understand & wait for your will to be done, please help ### in the Lord’s name amen

For me to remember:

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
THE LORD IS WITH YOU!

JOSHUA 1:9

"HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU? BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! DO NOT TREMBLE OR BE DISMAYED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO."
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi! Will you please continue to pray for the full closure of this exhausting chapter of my life, 7 years of ongoing stalking, harrasment, invasion of privacy, smearcampaigning and bullying. I will not and cannot do this no more, and I need you to pray for the almighty God to end this now. I ask...
Replies
14
Views
214
I ask you to pray for me, that the Lord Jesus may return everything that was stolen from me and everything that was taken from me, and that He may avenge me against those who wronged me. May the Lord remove all injustice from me. May He open all doors of sustenance for me. And that He remove...
Replies
6
Views
227
Thank u so much for all of the prayers to help me quit smoking and make healthier habits. I have cut down tremendously I have only smoked a few cigarettes since the other day and I have been trying to cut back on all of the sugar I have and try to make little changes each day. My vape quit...
Replies
6
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom