Anonymous
Beloved of All
I know God can do anything. He is faithful in ALL areas of my life and I am asking you to pray that God provides a home in one of the following towns: ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ### or ### Massachusetts
- Beds: ###
- Baths: ### full & 1 half
- Sqft: ###
- Lot Size: ###-### acres
I am also asking that you pray that God provided the money for this home or a home be donated/willed to me with no red tape.
Please pray that God provided an affordable midsize SUV, used or new, preferably new. My #1 choice is: ###, 2nd choice: ###, 3rd Choice: ###, 4th choice: ###, 5th Choice: ###
- Beds: ###
- Baths: ### full & 1 half
- Sqft: ###
- Lot Size: ###-### acres
I am also asking that you pray that God provided the money for this home or a home be donated/willed to me with no red tape.
Please pray that God provided an affordable midsize SUV, used or new, preferably new. My #1 choice is: ###, 2nd choice: ###, 3rd Choice: ###, 4th choice: ###, 5th Choice: ###
