I keep hearing Jesus is coming "soon", ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I keep hearing Jesus is coming "soon", but soon never gets here..I wish people wouldn't proclaim things if they're not sure.
 
have faith. soon isn't on our time it's on his. I fully believe with 5g technology and how it's being abused by evil people to invade peoples minds with v2k and the Govt's of the world Gangstalking people along with people; private citizens which By the way fulfills Daniels Man of sin and Perdition sitting in the temple of God saying he is god etc... which isn't a brick and mortar Temple but our bodies as it's said do you not know you are the temple of God... Fulfills this prophecy. Even if just sending signals to a man's or women's or child's brain, or ears is People acting as God saying they are God. for that's what they do.
They falsely accuse you of something or try to act like God and punish you for crap they have no right to do. I believe this is the trouble that is like no other for in history it's not been able to invade a persons mind and terrorize them that I know of. Don't believe me here:
Video link
https://youtu.be/GpZsFdgTgPw that is a video I recorded of my v2k I hear daily of some monster trying to control me and kill me. You should hear a person whispering in there at least twice. At the end for sure you will hear some guy whispering. I recorded that with an Ultrasound microphone. I bought it knowing in-order to prove this stuff one would have to pick up the Ultrasound that's part of v2k IE voice to skull. Seriously listen!
 
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • 1637558404457.png
    1637558404457.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 5

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

JESUS IS COMING SOON Please hear me. The Bible says: "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that...
Replies
10
Views
140
Is it from Satan or God? It troubles my soul. I don’t love this man. He is from a different socio-economic background, race, doesn’t respect my thoughts or freedom, wanted to hurt me and is not a good person. Is it possible that God is leading me to marry someone I don’t love or rather loathe? I...
Replies
10
Views
362
"Surely I come quickly!" Those words were the last words spoken by Jesus as recorded in Revelation 22:20. Many today do not have the revelation as to what Jesus meant by that. After all, it has been about 2,000 years since Jesus spoke those words, and yet He said, He was coming back quickly. So...
Replies
5
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,202
Messages
16,797,106
Members
649,758
Latest member
Phroastardeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom