I just want to thank GOD for helping me. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyLoveisOne

Humble Prayer Partner
I just want to thank GOD for helping me. Ask you all to pray for my best friend ### and her family. My brother ### and his family.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you God for helping me raise my son. Even though his Dad asked me when I was pregnant with him to get an abortion long ago. Thank you for keeping me from listening to his dad. Thank you that you stepped in and help me raise him. On days, months, years his dad left me and his son. Thank you...
Replies
6
Views
265
Dear God thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for helping me at work and at home with my wife. Thank you for soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. I'm sorry but when I wake up in the morning I sing a song from the Door's. We'll I woke up...
Replies
7
Views
135
Dear God thank you for helping me get through another day at work today. Thank you for trying to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. My wife and I have AUD and please help my wife to stop smoking cigarettes. Addiction is a hard little monster...
Replies
15
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,483
Members
649,907
Latest member
Eloyrulwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom