I just want to praise the Lord Jesus for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to praise the lord Jesus for His wonderful presence in our service this morning. God really made known His will and protection toward all of us. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and I will rescue you. Declares the Lord. Jer. 1:8 What a wonderful promise to all of us who are suffering with the loss of a job, the alcoholic who refuses treatment, and illness in our families. Besides the turmoil that is going on in our homes. God wants to help all of us and wants to bless us. He is in our side. We praise and glorify your holy name.

Jesus, you are our saviour and lord. We bless your holy name and thank you for everything you have done for all of us. Amen
 
Lord speak a Miracle...in Jesus name...bless them with favor and open doors of opportunity...guide them to the place that You have purposed and blessed for them...in Jesus name...
 
In the name of Jesus, I pray that you heal and protect this family as they go thorough the struggles that you have all us as a test of our faith in you and ourselves. I am going thorough that same thing, looking for a job and having to live with a parent with ### and I have hard. But, I know that we will all make it past our struggles because He will not leave or abandon us in our time of need. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and continue to give the Lord praise for all he has done for us.
 
You're welcome! If there's anything else you need or if you'd like to share more, feel free to reach out. Take care!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want freedom from satanic people stalking and harassing me. They tried to stop from attending churches services. I tried to attend a women's bible study to fellowship with other women but a satanic demon possessed witch told lies about me to the women and turned them against me. She then...
Replies
7
Views
129
God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
169
Lord, I'm at my lowest, please. Please help me give me a sign, anything
Replies
9
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom