I just want God to take my ###

Piryaynn

Disciple of Prayer
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. Please reach out to someone who can help.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Seek wisdom from God, He has you here at this point and time for a reason. Your life has a purpose.
 
May God in Jesus' name always and forever answer your prayer requests according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and allow Jesus Christ to be Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless each of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God bless, help, and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to Your purpose and for Your glory. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called us to do. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Focus On Achieving Your Goals
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
343
I just want freedom from satanic people stalking and harassing me. They tried to stop from attending churches services. I tried to attend a women's bible study to fellowship with other women but a satanic demon possessed witch told lies about me to the women and turned them against me. She then...
Replies
7
Views
132
God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,575
Messages
16,800,975
Members
650,097
Latest member
Iruyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom