I just recently went back to work ...

I am doing much better. I still have my moments but I'm getting there. Once again thank you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just recently lost my travel assignment expectingly. I have a small surgery scheduled and need the insurance and I am closing on my first home soon and I feel so overwhelmed and like giving up. Please pray for me that they let me extend at the job at least one month so I can get the surgery...
Replies
14
Views
711
Hello everyone. I just recently quit a job as I was on the verge of being fired. My boss kept putting me in unfair situations to allow me to make mistakes to get written up over. I had a great relationship with the Director of HR, and I went to him and told him it would be my last day and I...
Replies
5
Views
469
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! My family and I moved to ### in February 2019 to work with a small church. My mom died in April 2019. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms during Covid. God provided the increase. In my life as a minister, it seems like anytime something...
Replies
10
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,744
Messages
16,791,838
Members
649,339
Latest member
Naleutormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom