I Just Need Direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happyheart

Disciple of Prayer
Lord,

I am so confused. I know you are not the Author of confusion. I am just physically and mentally exhausted with life. I am so tired. My husband is so depressed. Please give him some hope today. He has so much pain. Please heal him.

Please help me as I seek wisdom financially. Please bless us today, bless our business. Please help me to focus and prioritize everything in its proper order. I feel like I am on an island when my husband has days like these.... please help him to get out of bed and to feel better. Please also give us wisdom and show us if we are going to the right church. In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ### I just wanted to know do brain fog come from adult content and gooning or it’s something else I had the brain fog for 4 months now please pray for me and Jesus name Amen . Tell me what could be wrong with my brain fog?
Replies
11
Views
151
I need my name cleared. God knows what is happening. When I ask for prayers, people get irritated and tired of when I ask for prayers, but I need prayers. I need God to clear my name in my situation. I need vindication justice and Psalms 91 over every area of my life.
Replies
9
Views
138
I am in great need of direction concerning whether or not to move to another state. It would have to be a God thing with finances, job, housing, etc. Also need confirmation of a recent word from someone. Need a prophetic, apostolic church to become a part of. I know beyond any doubt what God can...
Replies
8
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom